About this blog

Hey all,

This blog is a space for me to share my experiences in working with Sitecore Commerce, as well as other eCommerce platforms, Sitecore CMS and other web related topics.

My aim is to help others who might run into the same issues, questions and situations that might arise from Sitecore Commerce development.

About me

My name is Ray Tran. I have been working with Sitecore since version 6.5 and content management systems since a long time ago.

Currently, I am working as a Commerce Solution Architect at Sitecore Australia. My job is to help our partners and customers succeed in delivering amazing Sitecore experiences.

DISCLAIMER

ALL INFORMATION AND ADVICE ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO GUARANTEES ARE PROVIDED REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.

Comments